You are hereHome
9 am Wednesday October 22, 2014
For more information contact Debbie Mills, Tax Collector at 519-923-2110 ext. 227.
Voting day is October 27, 2014 from 10:00 am until 8:00 pm.
Voter notification cards will not be sent out this year as there has been no change to the voting location boundaries. Simply bring a piece of identification with your name and qualifying address on it to receive your ballot.
Voting Locations are at the:
- Egremont Optimist Building - for all former Egremont Township electors
- Hopeville Administrative Office - for all former Proton Township electors except Concession 1, 2, 3, 4 SWTSR (old Proton survey)
- Frank Macintyre Building - for all former Village of Dundalk electors plus all electors on Concession 1, 2, 3, 4 SWTSR (old Proton survey)
- October 11 from 10 am until 2 pm in the Dundalk Library Mill Room
- October 18 from 10 am until 2 pm at the Holstein General Store
The volunteers at the North Perth - North Wellington Branch of the
Canadian Diabetes Association recognize November as National Diabetes
We would like to inform you that in November our volunteer canvassers
will be engaged in a door-to-door residential campaign throughout the
Some of our volunteers are eager to canvass and will be heading out to
their neighbours' homes and businesses after Thanksgiving.
George Van Ankum
(Chatsworth, ON) - Grey County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) is reminding residents that they can file low priority incidents online via an internet reporting system.
Citizen Self Reporting was launched by the OPP on July 7, 2014 to improve efficiencies and expand service delivery to the public.
Using the Citizen Self Reporting System, low priority incidents can be reported online, at your convenience, without attending a detachment or waiting to see an officer. However, should you require immediate police assistance, call 911.
Some frequently asked questions:
- How do I use the system? To access the system, go to www.opp.ca/reporting
- What types of crimes can I report? Thefts under $5,000, Damage to Property under $5,000, Thefts from vehicles, Lost or Missing Property. Only occurrences that do not involve an injury, suspect or evidence are applicable.
- What if I want to see an officer? You may still contact the OPP by phone to make your report and have an officer attend. The 24 hour OPP toll-free number is 1-888-310-1122.
- How secure is my information that I submit online? All information submitted via the Citizen Self Reporting System is confidential and secure from hacking and other forms of electronic intrusion.
For more information on Citizen Self Reporting, you can check online at: http://www.opp.ca/reporting.
- 30 -
Media Relations/Community Services Officer
Grey County OPP
The elections page now gives you information on:
- All Candidate's Meetings
- Who can Vote
- When to Vote
- What Identification You Need to Vote
Please click here or on this logo on the main page to view the updated elections page.
Grey County is undertaking a strategic planning process to help identify areas for economic growth and diversification across the County for the next 5-10 years. The strategic plan process will involve extensive community consultation and will culminate in the development of a detailed action plan that will be executed by county staff over the next three years.
Please click here to view the full media release.
- Local Government
- Mayor's Message
- Council Members
- Clerk's Department
- Agendas & Minutes
- By-laws & Policies
- Contact Us
- History & Heritage
- Media Release List
- Tourism & Recreation
- Electronic Sign Message Request Form
- Rental Facilities
- Dundalk Community Centre & Arena
- Dundalk Pool
- Highpoint Campground
- Recreation Updates
- Recreation Contacts
- Recreation Calendar
- Recreation Master Plan
- Horse & Buggy Trail
- Good Food Box
- Municipal Services
- Planning & Land Use
- Emergency Services
- Transportation & Public Safety
- Environmental Services
- Water / Wastewater
- Canine Control
- Marriage Licensing
- Lottery Licensing
- Energy Conservation
- New Resident
- Economic Development
- Current Opportunities
- News Documents
- Permits Forms & Applications
- External Links
- Samsung Solar Project Comment Form