Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 03:56 PM
Brushing Operations work will be starting on Southgate Sideroad 57 which will cause daily road closures.
- Location: Southgate SRD 57 between Grey County Road 9 and Southgate Road 22
- Starts: Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Access to Local traffic, School Buses and Emergency Services ONLY.
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 09:51 AM
Grey County is developing an Age-Friendly Community Strategy and Action Plan. The project will build on recent policy and research initiatives undertaken by the County (i.e. Grey County Official Plan, Age-Friendly study by University of Guelph students, Grey Bruce Community Safety and Well-Being Plan, etc.), to design a roadmap guiding the corporation and informing the work of local municipalities and other community partners to help ensure the decisions and actions reflect and respond to the needs...
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2021 01:23 PM
Southgate Sideroad 49 from Hwy 89 to Southgate Road 04 will be closed due to road reconstruction of Southgate Sideroad 49, Bridge S108 replacement and Bridge S109 rehabilitation.
- Location: Southgate Sideroad 49 between Southgate Road 04 and Highway 89
- Duration: Monday, August 16, 2021, to Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Access: NO THRU TRAFFIC, there are 3 detours, truck detour east, truck detour west and Cars only detour with load restricted bridges route. (See below)
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2021 12:50 PM
Township of Southgate
Maple Grove Cemetery By-law 2021-120
Take notice that the Corporation of the Township of Southgate is applying for approval of the above by-law to the Bereavement Authority of Ontario in accordance with the Registrar, Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2002. The by-law maintains, manages, regulates, and controls the Maple Grove Cemetery in Dundalk.
All interested persons may obtain copies of the proposed by-law through the Township of Southgate Website...